Pages

Thursday 10 March 2016

A Challenging Day

Today we struggled to copy a folded piece of paper. It took us a while and here are some of the comments we made:
This is so easy.
I’ve got no idea.
This is weird.
I get it.
Wait, this is actually really hard.
I give up.
Give me a go.
How do you do it?
I did it! I did it! Did I?
This is horrible. I’m throwing it away.
Do I get an award?
I’m going to try.
I can’t do this?
I’ve done it!
It goes this way! Wait, how did it go?
I’m going to do it random.
I thought I’d done it.

I’ve nearly made it!


4 comments:

  1. That looked hard and confusing! I want to try!
    Megan Room 7

    ReplyDelete
  2. that should be a lot of fun at aria park by roan rm7

    ReplyDelete
  3. that does look hard good job for persevering and getting the job done

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about