Pages

Sunday 13 December 2015

The Alien-by brody


THE ALIEN
By Brody

As I turned the dusty dark corner, out of my eye I something move in the alley way.Then as I stared, I realised I was looking at a one-eyed, bright purple, lime green, slimey, gooey alien. It started grumbling, trying to talk to me. It's eyes were as big as four grapes joined together. There were wet feathers on his head like a rooster who has been in the rain. The fingers were as small as a baby's finger, the same with his toes. It didn't have any ears so I don't know how it was hearing me. I was surprised it had a six pack because I didn't know that aliens worked out. His legs were as bumpy as a country road. The biggest thing that scared me was his blood-shot eyes staring down deep into my eyes.

He walked back then suddenly he disappeared and I never saw it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about