Pages

Wednesday 2 December 2015

The First Time I Killed-Charlie


The First Time I Killed
By Charlie Tiffen

The enemy bombs fly loose as I take cover.My last weapon that has ammunition is my glock17. I hear footsteps and when I look up I see an enemy soldier holding his M1 carbine at bay. "He won't surrender." I mutter to myself.

I quickly load a clip then pull back the barrel.
Then I slip out my silencer. I can see a blurry version of myself on the icy black silencer. He sees me! I shoot, but I realise that I had left the ammo in the rain so the gunpowder is wet. I slip out my knife before sneaking behind him while he continuously fires it, aiming where I was. I sneak behind him, pull his head back, then slit his throat. He is still alive gasping for air. I find another clip and fire 2 shots in his head. Now I know he is dead. Blood is everywhere.

I look up and the enemy captain is staring at me, pointing his Colt 45 at my head. He shoots. I dodge and grab his pistol, firing at his arm. He is on the ground. I fire 5 shots in his head then I deliver the final blow. I pull out my bloody knife once more and stab it in his chest. Now I know he is dead.

I continue through the abandoned houses then I see a soldier on the ground. He looks dead but I'm not taking any chances. I slip out my knife once more then stab it in his chest, but then snap!

The handle is in my hand and the blade is in the (now dead) soldier. I get my M1 carbine then put on a scope. I aim out the window. I shoot a soldier in the neck. He falls to the ground, motionless. BANG! I fire and shoot him in the head, between his eyes. I look behind me and an enemy soldier is pointing a m16 rifle. He shoots. BANG! He hits me in the arm. I fall on the ground. My arm is turning pale from bleeding. I feel very dizzy.

The last thing I remember before blacking out is my colt 45 bullet in his chest. I wake up and and I am bathed in my blood and my arm is infected. I look down out the window and a tank barrel is pointing at my face. Boom!

I fall out the window and land on my bad arm. I have no choice but to cut it off. It falls clean off after I hear "We Won The WAR!"

I hear cheering but then gunshots peirce my ears and our general falls to the ground...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about