Pages

Monday 7 December 2015

The day I go to war by Alyssa


THE DAY I WENT TRAINING
By Alyssa   

Boom! I can hear bombs and people dying and guns anyway. I went to the war in 1915 but I had to train in a wasteland before I go to war.
          
IT IS TIME TO GO TO WAR
I was not happy to go to war but I was a little happy because I was fighting for my family.

In the war I was the last one left but I got us a poisonous bomb. I told everyone to put a  mask on. Oh no,  a bomb was rolling towards me. I have no time to run away.
How did the bomb the not kill me?
Boom! How did the bomb not kill me? How did I get outside . It might have been a smoke bomb.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about