Pages

Saturday 28 November 2015

My war

   
Here I am in the trenches listening to the dying people and knowing that if I pop my head to shoot someone my head would be blasted to 100 piece.s My weapons are maxim m191e0 and a nagant m1895. A  maxim m1910 is a type of machine and a nagant m1895 is a revolver.

I  hop up out of the the trenches to shout.  BANG! The shot missed the enemy. I bolted back into the trenches.l I lay there horrified. I started to say to myself I'm too  young  to die, I'm only 16 years old .
                                                                                                                                                                                                        Bang bang! The guns were off again. Bang! Then some  people fall off the trench walls. Bang, bang!" Some more people  fall off the walls.

I pop up my head to take a shot. I aim. I pull the safety pin out before  I shot myself! Bang! The bullet went through my helmet. I start to choke on my own blood, it was flying out like a waterfall. I let go of my maxim M1910 and nagant m1895. I yell as someone stabs me with their knuckle duster. I fade as my eyes slowly close. Finally my war was over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about