Pages

Thursday 26 November 2015

Woodend Camp.-caitlin


             Woodend Camp
The other day I went to woodend  camp. We did lots of activities but i'm only going to talk about two, is the arrow jump and climbing wall. First the climbing wall. There were four walls most people started with wall one. I found wall one easy. Then wall two. I found wall two a bit harder but i got to the top. Now wall three. I had butterflies in my tummy . I started to climb and i said to myself i can't do this. I got about halfway and then the bell rang so i had to get off. I thought the climbing wall was fun!Now  arrow jump . Oh my gosh now it's arrow jump . I bounced up and down like a kangaroo. Finally my turn . I jumped up in the air and did a back flip ,wow my first flip ever . I think this is the best camp ever.
By Caitlin.

6 comments:

  1. I like how you described it really well I miss woodend do u I wish we Could go again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you described your writing really well

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your writing Caitlin It was a great descriptive piece of writing about woodend Christian camp and the arrows and climbing wall ws a good choice to talk about great work

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how you said I bounced up and down like a kangaroo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your writing Caitlin It is a great peace of writing

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about