Pages

Monday 23 November 2015

The Night!! - By Aaliyah


Rendered Image


The night is the dark shadows that have been following me home,
The night is the sparkly shooting star flying across the black sky,
The night is the moon shining it's spotlight down on me, as I walked in the deep,dark woods,
The night, Is the wind that was whistling and stroking across my face,
The night, Is the stars gazing and sparkling down on me,
The night ,Is the green trees with the leaves waving at me,
He is the night who was following me.
BY:Aaliyah

4 comments:

  1. This is a great poem and it definitly reminds me of the night

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a poem that you could use to scare somebody with for halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaliyah i like the sentence The night is the dark shadows that have been following me home. stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how you said the wind was whistling, good job.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about