Pages

Friday 27 November 2015

THE INVASION -ISAAC


The Invasion
by Isaac

I turn the corner and there it was, a jumbo alien. The alien had a human's head but when you look closely, you realise that it doesn't. He had sharp claws sticking out of his hands, getting ready to fight.

His tummy was a five pack and it had abs so that meant it's very strong. The aliens feet were as hairy as bigfoot's. Its toes were as small as a beetle. Its scars are from fighting humans because they killed its mum and dad.

The alien's body is as round as a ball and it is not friendly. If it sees you it will try to eat you so dont go near it. This alien has very pointy hair like a porcupine and as sharp as a shark's tooth.

I felt scared when I saw it. I ran for my life but … it caught me. I screamed for help but no one heard me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about